LED Mosquito Repellent Lamps Bulbs Yellow Bug Light MAX
Experts have found that mosquitoes and insects are sensitive towards certain light waves. These light waves emit photons that repel mosquitoes. The LED mosquito repelling bulb is uniquely designed to generate a large amount of the photons that keep mosquitoes away.
The LED mosquito repelling bulb can be used in variety of spaces to light the area and repel mosquitoes.
It may be particularly useful to place the LED mosquito repelling bulb in an entryway to stop mosquitoes from entering the space. The bulb can be used instead of citronella torches, candles, mosquito nets, and bug sprays.
The LED mosquito repelling bulb can repel mosquitoes from a radius of two to three meters.
- Very low energy consumption
- Robust against vibrations
- Extremely long life
- No UV and near-IR radiation in the light beam
- Instant 100 % light, no warm-up time
- Can be easily fitted instead of ordinary light bulbs
- Lower thermal output (compared with the standard reference product)
- Correct operation even at low temperatures
Areas of application
- Domestic applications
- General illumination
- Outdoor applications only in suitable luminaires
- LED alternative to conventional lamps
- Good quality of light; color rendering index Ra: ≥ 80; constant chromaticity
- High color consistency: ≤ 6 SDCM
- Mercury-free lamps
- Dimmable or Not-dimmable